Bullies

I asked my son why he still sleepy thou he just woke up. He cannot even open his eyes. Hes having hard time sitting on bed. 

I asked him why his still sleepy. He told me that he cannot sleep, his having hard times sleeping. His mind and eyes were wide open very long hours at night for almost many days. 

I was shocked to know that. So, I traced when the many days he stated started. So, when I found out that its almost 3 days. 

I asked my son why and what keeps him awake for 3 days each night? Then he commented " The world is full of bullies". I felt sadness in my heart as I hugged him. 

I asked him about all the people involved in his bully experiences and what happen during those interactions and what is his reactions.

After hearing it i asked him to pray with me. Then decided that every day we will talk about bullies until we learn how to have a positive response about it. 

We came up to a decision that we will always pray for those people and in Gods time, i will try my best to have conversation with those people and also call the attention of teachers and adult people who can help. 

In God's grace he is not doing anything, and he tries to be humble and focus on loving his enemies and try his best to always pray for them. I am happy also with the reaction of the first bully that i spoke with, because of the positive response that I received.

We cannot change people, but God can. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Managing your hospital has never been easier

HOW TO COMBINE SERVICE IN COLUMN SALES REPORT IN WELLNESS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM?