Only Peace

Waking up feeling tired. Is my sleep not enough?  yes, maybe thought so, because i finish work 10pm. Usual sleeping pattern is 8:30 pm and wakes up at 4: am. So, 10:pm is really late for me. 

How come people still feel tired even we completed 8 hours of sleep? 
 
First: In my case because i have a usual sleeping pattern, so if it does not happen even i woke up late just to complete the 8 hours sleep i usually still feel tired.

Second: Because of health condition, as per doctor's advice i must complete 8 hours sleep daily, not to include that i should only work maximum of 6 hours a day and tried my best to avoid stress. 

For others these conditions may be different, as for young ones they dont care much about work, stress and 8 hours of sleep. I for one when i was younger. But as we age, we matured not because we should but because of our experiences.  

When sickness adds to life's experience its again another story. 

After morning important daily chores. Trying my best to take supplements and sit down and relax on a couch for a while praying.

Asking God to comfort me and help me understand what happen in work yesterday and help me to decide for today.

Decisions that is according to what pleases God not according to what pleases me and others.

Decisions that is accordance to what the Lord wants is my cry as i felt my body is trying to sink on the couch. 

Truly beneficial. Crying it all to God is my only peace. 

God is good all the time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Managing your hospital has never been easier

HOW TO COMBINE SERVICE IN COLUMN SALES REPORT IN WELLNESS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM?

Bullies